Spacious Lodging & Expert Grooming
We welcome your cats and dogs to our clean, comfortable lodging facility, complete with indoor and open-air runs, piped-in stereo, large fenced-in exercise yards, and our most important feature—our friendly, experienced team.
Our veterinary-supervised lodging is available 365 days a year, including holidays. Your pet will be fed, exercised, and cared for by a member of our team even when our hospital is closed. If your pet should become ill during his or her stay, we will contact our on-call doctor or nurse (if it’s after hours) so that we can provide appropriate treatment for your pet.
- We house our feline friends in a separate area of our hospital, away from the kennel, to minimize any stress.
- Lodging for exotic pets is also available pending doctor approval. We must be certain that we can meet the needs of your exotic animal.
- We will gladly administer medications that your pet needs. Please bring any prescriptions in the proper containers with labels on them.
- Please label any personal items such as blankets or toys.
Lodging & Grooming Requirements
We require that dogs be current on vaccinations for DHP, Bordetella, and Rabies. The Canine Influenza vaccine is not required but is recommended for dogs that board frequently. Cats must be current on Rabies vaccines prior to being admitted to our facility for boarding, bathing, or grooming.
Prices are per night, per pet:
- Dogs and cats - $36.00
- Renegade Hall 10ft x 10ft Private play suite - $70 per night for first pet and then $36 per night per additional pet in same suite
- Insulin injection- $8.61
- Medication administration per instance - $5.74
- Additional playtime (Canine)- $19.57 per day. 1 on 1 playtime in our 1500sf play yard two times per day weather permitting. You will receive a photo for each playtime.
- Roam Time (Feline) - $19.57 per day. Two Individualized play sessions with our caretakers where your cat can be exercised and roam in a safe environment. You will receive a photo for each roam time.
Cumming Veterinary Clinic offers bathing and professional grooming. Bathing is available six days a week, with our without an appointment however all pets are required to be dropped off at the clinic by 9:00am to receive a bath same day. Grooming is by appointment only. Please call for availability or if you have questions for our groomer.
We’re pleased to offer our clients the convenience of safe, secure lodging and expert grooming services. Please give us a call to schedule your pet’s stay or if you have any questions.